keskiviikko 12. toukokuuta 2010

About the blog and becoming entries

I, Ella Kay, am the former blogger of the blog called "Ella DISCOVERED". I decided to quit that blog, as I created it to solve some inner controversies regarding my sexuality and identity - but those matters are extremely hard to discuss in written form, and I found it uncomfortable to share my past with strangers. Stupid, isn't it?

However, I'm back with a new blog, Coupling - Breaking the Myths, with some extreme changes.These changes include for exmaple choosing English instead of Finnish and includind pictures in the becoming entries. Furthermnore, I decided to alter the concept of my blog. I'm not going to discuss my sexuality or identity here, but I'll explore different myths regarding sex and relationship with the help of my dear partner Guy... ;)

And, warning! The myths are basicly general myths, nothing exceptional (at least at first), and may have been solved or discussed even before my exploration. So don't get angry and complain "It is stupid to investigate that myth as it isn't obviously true!". I won't have it.

As this blog deals with sex and stuff, I advice you to keep an humoristic and tolerant view, this is not dead serious guys! In addition, I don't guarantee that the material wouldn't upset you, because it might - so if you do not feel comfortable with some of the entries, link, pics etc, I'm not the person you should complain about it.

I also recommend that you are over eighteen to view this blog.

If you feel like asking something or giving some personal feedback, please contact me through email:

insect_princess[at]luukku[dot]com

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti