torstai 13. toukokuuta 2010

The Myth#3: Only men want to have "too much" sex

I consider myself as an exception among females - I want to have sex three times a day. But hey, don't get excited, usually I HAVE SEX only once a day. Sometimes the desires and the reality do not meet at all, for example, when I'm really turned on and it seems that I'm going to explode without sex, I suddenly remember that I must get up tomorrow at five o'clock and now it is already one o'clock. No sex, then...

But, to the point - I don't think that males are the only ones with huge sexual needs, as we all, again are individuals! However, it can be generally so that females seem to be statistically less "in need". Still, I think it is more a problem of society, education, childhood etc. than a physical difference. If one sees sex as an obligation - well, it is more than evident that they're not willing to have it all the time and all over the house. The problems in the bedroom can also reflect the whole relationship, therefore you should discuss them through right away together.

***

SOME TIPS

- If you're the person in your relationship who wants to have more sex, you should tell this to your partner.

- If the needs are simply too different between you two, you should consider whether your relationship will really work in a long run. Sexual needs are as vital for human beings as oxygen or sleep.

-Don't feel ashamed if you're sexually extremely active - at least in Finland it is a rare gift and should be thus carefully protected.

- Once a day is better than once a week. SERIOUSLY.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti